To make your workouts even more convenient and enjoyable, we are please to extend to you the option of having a personal trainer.
What can a Personal Trainer do for you?
Improve your ability to accomplish your training goals faster, safer, and with maximum benefits.
- Develop lifetime exercise skills.
- Provide personal services and individual attention.
- Teach you the latest in strength and conditioning techniques.
- Maximize your personal health.
- Help you train consistently, sensibly, and maintain motivation.
- Prevent injury and improve overall wellness.
The program our personal trainer establishes will be customized to meet your needs, goals, and desires, emphasizing one-on-one attention.
Paid personal training services may include:
- Graded exercise testing
- Body composition testing
- Muscle fitness testing
- Flexibility testing
- Individualized conditioning / programming
The cost of services is dependent upon the time needed to complete the test and calculate results. You determine the number of visits based on the level of attention you want.
If you would like to utilize our professional personal training staff to help you achieve your goals, please contact the Wellness Center to set up an appointment.