Types of Massage Services Provided:
- Swedish Massage
- Starting with the back and ending with the face, this massage will leave you relaxed to no end. The abdomen can be done at the request of the client. All body parts remain draped unless they are being worked on at that specific time. The buttocks are done through the linens. This is our base massage. If you have never received a massage before, we suggest that you start with this one.
- Deep Tissue
- This massage focuses mainly on the back and neck. It is a more intense massage and we suggest that you have received a massage before to try this type. This is a great massage for those who have moderate to severe tension in the upper back and neck.
- On Site Seated Chair Massage
- This massage can help with a quick rejuvenation and this is a good massage to start with if you do not feel comfortable with the undressing part of a typical massage. It is usually 10-15 minutes long.
- Sports Massage
- This is great for athletes. This focuses on the injuries that are caused in athletics. We work hard to help and maintain the injured muscles with massage and with different stretches.
1/2 Hour Massage - $25.00
1 Hour Massage - $40.00
Gift Certificates Available
Payment is required at the time of registration, prior to your treatment. Cash or Checks are accepted.
Monday through Friday by appointment only.
To make an appointment please call the St. Francis Memorial Hospital Rehabilitation Department at (402) 372-2372
Meet our massage therapist:
- Tiffany Kreikemeier
- Massage Therapist
- Started at St. Francis Memorial Hospital in 2007.