Business Health & Wellness was established at St. Francis Memorial Hospital in 1997. A team of healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, and exercise specialists, work together to develop programs to meet the unique needs of employers. Some of the services offered include:
- Post-offer job screens that test the ability of potential employees to do the essential function of the jobs they will be performing
- DOT and non-DOT physical exams
- Drug screenings for initial screening, reasonable suspicion, or post-accident
- Respiratory evaluations for respirator use
- Respiratory fit-testing
- Work hardening programs to ready the employee to return to work following an injury or illness
- Ergonomic evaluations of work settings, such as offices and assembly lines
- Education programs on a variety of health and safety topics
- Wellness programs involving aerobic and strength training to keep employees healthy
- CPR and First Aid Training
Other services can be developed as needs are identified. Contact Terry Nelson, PT or Dave Ridder, RN for further information at (402) 372-2372 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
David Ridder, RN
Graduate of Northeast Community College.
Started at St. Francis Memorial Hospital in 2004.
Started in Business Health and Wellness in 2009.