- Take Control of Diabetes: This free education program is held three times yearly and is co-sponsored by Franciscan Care Services and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension in Cuming County.
- Pre-Diabetes Education: This program focuses on preventing Type 2 diabetes. It is perfect for anyone who is at risk for developing Type 2 diabetes. You will learn simple food plans and practical steps to reduce your risk of developing diabetes.
- One to One Consults: We offer personalized consultations with certified diabetes educators and a dietitian covering medical nutrition therapy, insulin administration, and all aspects of diabetes management. Weight management consults with a registered dietitian may also be scheduled.
- Insulin Pump Training: Comprehensive initiation and follow-up services assure individuals smooth transition from injections to an insulin pump.
- Continuous Sensor Evaluation: We have the ability to evaluate your glucose level for 72 hours in order to make adjustments in your treatment plan.