- Newsletter Winter 2014
Inside the Winter 2014 Newsletter (click the link below to view the newsletter)
- New Family Medicine Physician
- Jerry Wordekemper Promoted
- President’s Report…
- Hernia Surgey
- Hospital Foundation Raising Money for new “iSuite” Operating System
- St. Joe’s 25th Jubilee Dinner
- New Clinic Opening in Hooper
- St. Francis Memorial Hospital cracks ‘Top 100′ list
News Article from West Point News
St. Francis Memorial Hospital has been named to the list of the Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) in the nation for the third time in the last four years.
St. Francis Memorial ranked in the top 100 of more than 1,300 CAHs in the United States. It was one of six hospitals in Nebraska to earn a “Top 100” recognition. Continue reading →
- Incentives available for rural communities
News Article from Norfolk Daily News
WEST POINT — First-time visitors to St. Francis Memorial Hospital sometimes forget they’re in a rural facility.
It’s not hard to do.
Completed in 2009, the 52,000-square-foot addition — with its creative use of natural light in the main lobby and its patient-friendly entrance — gives the hospital the feel of a larger, modern metro facility. Continue reading →